The charcoal filter ensures a regular cleaning of the stale air that is created while cooking in the kitchen. The charcoal filter has a certain life cycle: over time, the accumulated grease particles will block the passage of air, creating filtration inefficiencies and increased motor noise. It is recommended to change the charcoal filter every 3 months.
Articles in this section
- How do i convert my Elica BIO or Meteorite Rangehood into a recirculating rangehood?
- Do you have a list of recommended installers for Elica rangehoods?
- Why does my rangehood produce water droplets that fall onto my cooktop?
- How often should i change the filter in my rangehood?
- The rangehood is vibrating or operating at quite a loud sound level. What should i check?
- What should i do if i've replaced the batteries within my Elica remote and it still doesn't work?
- An indicator light is flashing. Should i call the Elica service team?
- What ducting should i use in order to get the best performance?
- How can I identify my rangehood model?
- Can the NikolaTesla aspirating cooktop be installed above drawers?