Most of Elica products are equipped with a signalling system for filter saturation (40 hours of use for grease filters and 160 hours of use for charcoal filters). When the alarm is activated (flashing LED) it is necessary to clean the filters and perform the reset as described in the instruction manual. If you perform the cleaning and you do not perform the reset, the push button panel will continue emitting the signalling. In this case it is recommended to consult the instruction booklet perform the reset.
Articles in this section
- How do i convert my Elica BIO or Meteorite Rangehood into a recirculating rangehood?
- Do you have a list of recommended installers for Elica rangehoods?
- Why does my rangehood produce water droplets that fall onto my cooktop?
- How often should i change the filter in my rangehood?
- The rangehood is vibrating or operating at quite a loud sound level. What should i check?
- What should i do if i've replaced the batteries within my Elica remote and it still doesn't work?
- An indicator light is flashing. Should i call the Elica service team?
- What ducting should i use in order to get the best performance?
- How can I identify my rangehood model?
- Can the NikolaTesla aspirating cooktop be installed above drawers?