All hood models are reported on the silver label inside the product having a 12-digit code that begins with “208”. This code is also indispensable for the identification of the technical filter model and other accessories, as well as for requests of technical interventions on the product.
Articles in this section
- How do i convert my Elica BIO or Meteorite Rangehood into a recirculating rangehood?
- Do you have a list of recommended installers for Elica rangehoods?
- Why does my rangehood produce water droplets that fall onto my cooktop?
- How often should i change the filter in my rangehood?
- The rangehood is vibrating or operating at quite a loud sound level. What should i check?
- What should i do if i've replaced the batteries within my Elica remote and it still doesn't work?
- An indicator light is flashing. Should i call the Elica service team?
- What ducting should i use in order to get the best performance?
- How can I identify my rangehood model?
- Can the NikolaTesla aspirating cooktop be installed above drawers?