If your washing machine is new, the most likely cause is that your installer has forgotten to take out the transit bolts, used to secure the drum in place for transporting. The image below shows the usual positioning of the transit bolts. Simply use a spanner to remove these bolts and use the plug (attached to the bolt) to "stop up" the holes. We recommend that you keep your transit bolts somewhere safe, so that you can re-use them should you need to relocate the machine in the future.
Articles in this section
- How do i clean and maintain my InAlto washing machine?
- How do i clean my dishwasher?
- My InAlto Heat Pump clothes dryer isn't drying my clothes properly. How can i fix this?
- My new front load washing machine is vibrating violently- how do i fix this?
- Quick start guide to the InAlto IE62T Ceramic Cooktop.
- How do I improve the drying of dishes within my InAlto dishwasher?
- Quick start guide to using an InAlto oven?
- What is the Warranty on InAlto appliances?