Condensation forming on the outside of the appliance suggests that the cooling system is not operating normally. If this relates to a new oven, the most likely reason is that your oven cabinet has inadequate ventilation and may not have been installed using the recommended installation instructions within the oven's user manual. Adequate ventilation within the oven cabinet will allow the cooling system to effectively eliminate moisture. We recommend checking with your cabinet maker (or the installer of the oven) that there is adequate ventilation as per the installation manual.
Articles in this section
- My TEKA Induction Cooktop isn't recognising my cookware. What can i do?
- How do i clean and maintain my Teka washing machine?
- My TEKA Heat Pump clothes dryer isn't drying my clothes properly. How can i fix this?
- My new front load washing machine is vibrating violently- how do i fix this?
- How do I clean the inner cavity of the oven?
- The oven door is locked and does not open. How do I unlock it?
- The oven works but the inner light does not turn on?
- Condensation is forming outside the oven. Is this normal?
- What should i do before using the oven for the first time?
- Where are TEKA products manufactured?