In case you use it for the first time, you need to check if the synchronisation procedure was done correctly, according to the instructions supplied with the remote control. If the remote control has been used for some time and the LEDs light up but the hood does not respond, it is recommended to contact the local technical support centre for verification.
Articles in this section
- How do i convert my Elica BIO or Meteorite Rangehood into a recirculating rangehood?
- Do you have a list of recommended installers for Elica rangehoods?
- Why does my rangehood produce water droplets that fall onto my cooktop?
- How often should i change the filter in my rangehood?
- The rangehood is vibrating or operating at quite a loud sound level. What should i check?
- What should i do if i've replaced the batteries within my Elica remote and it still doesn't work?
- An indicator light is flashing. Should i call the Elica service team?
- What ducting should i use in order to get the best performance?
- How can I identify my rangehood model?
- Can the NikolaTesla aspirating cooktop be installed above drawers?