Operating your Esatto oven is easy! Follow the following steps:
- Firstly ensure that your oven is receiving power.
Operating oven model EO64:
- Turn the Oven Function Selector Knob (1) to select your desired cooking mode.
- Turn the Temperature Selector Knob (2) to select your desired cooking temperature.
- Press the Minute Minder Knob (3) to set your desired cooking time, or to the hand symbol for manual operation (i.e. no set time).
- With all three knobs now set, the oven will operate according to your desired settings.
Image (above): EO64 Controls
Operating oven model EO65 or EO69:
- Press the Oven Function Selector Knob (1) to release the knob outwards.
- Turn the knob (1) to select your desired cooking mode. Your selected cooking mode is indicated by the icon on the knob itself and should be facing upwards towards the "M" symbol on the glass.
- Press the Temperature Selector Knob (2) to release the knob outwards.
- Turn the knob (2) clockwise to select your desired cooking temperature.
- Press and hold the Play/Confirm button for three seconds, to activate the oven based on your selected settings. The Play/Confirm button is located between the "+" and "-" buttons below the LED clock.
- You can press each of the knobs back in to prevent accidental changes being made.
Image (above): EO65 & EO69 Controls
If you have followed the above steps and you are still having troubles operating your Esatto oven, feel free to contact our Support Team for further assistance.