- Ensure the cooktop is powered and switched on at the power point.
- Press and hold the child lock symbol for 3 seconds to deactivate the child lock. When Child Lock is active, a small Red dot appears above the Child Lock symbol; this red LED disappears when the child lock is switched off.
Pictured above: Child lock symbol/button.
- Now select your desired cooking zone by pressing the zone symbol you wish to use (the Zone Symbol is pictured below).
Pictured above: Zone symbol/button. This particular icon indicates the top left zone.
- The led display above or below your selected zone will start flashing.
Pictured above: Red LED display used to indicate the power setting of the respective zone.
- Now press the 'Plus' or 'Minus’ keys to change the power level of your selected zone, where 1 is low and 9 is high.
- Follow these same sequence of steps to turn on other zones simultaneously.
Note: The child lock will reactivate after a short period of inactivity. In addition, after 1 hour of inactivity (i.e. no pressing of buttons in a 1 hour period), the cooktop will switch off as a safety measure.
To turn off a zone:
- Press the respective zone symbol/button twice (as pictured above), i.e. double press.
- The LED display for the respective zone will switch off.
Note: Once a zone has been switched off, the LED display may show an "H" symbol which indicates that the zone has residual heat present. This "H" symbol will disappear once the heat dissipates.
Should require any further assistance with using your IE62T cooktop, please refer to your user manual or feel free to contact our Service Team.