Yes, all ceramic cooktops regulate the temperature of the zone by continuously switching on and off. You will notice the zone glowing red when heating up and then fading out when its trying to lower the zone temperature. This is completely normal.
Article is closed for comments.
Articles in this section
- The fan within my Hafele oven remains on even after turning my oven off?
- My Hafele oven is creating water/moisture which is dripping from the door. How do i fix this?
- My Hafele Ceramic/Induction cooktop won't power off?
- My Hafele ceramic/induction cooktop is not responding or LED display is not illuminating? Help!
- The cooking zone on my Hafele ceramic cooktop constantly cuts in and out... Is this normal?
- My Hafele ceramic/induction cooktop is making a humming/buzzing sound when a zone is selected. Is this normal?
- My Hafele ceramic cooktop is scratched or cracked...
- The burner/flame will not stay alight on my Häfele gas cooktop. How do i fix this?
- The burner flames on my Häfele gas cooktop are low or yellow to start. How do i fix this?
- My Häfele dishwasher has stopped draining or is stopping during its wash cycle with an error. How can i fix this?
Register your product
You can get support that’s tailored to you, owner exclusives and more
Our Customer Care hours:
9:00am - 5:00pm AEST Monday to Friday
View our product range
Click here for a list of our brand websites to view full range